Anything is possible with a strong and creative mindset.
Goal Map is the simplest self care tool for overcoming obstacles, staying true to yourself, setting goals, and cultivating it into reality.
I teamed up with psychotherapist and fitness competitor Christine Harrison to create this life-changing excavation.
Do you have a goal that has yet to be achieved?
Do you have a part of you that you wish to bring forth into its full potential?
Are you struggling to make a change, to work out, eat healthier, and practice mindfulness?
Are feeling a little stuck and need help with motivation to make that change?
This self compassion excavation into discovering your goals and dreams will guide you and give you tools to make it all happen.
Welcome to The Goal Map!
The Goal Map is an exciting self-love journey created by Personal Trainer Kristen Young and Registered Psychotherapist Christine Harrison. We are going to help guide you to your true self, to your dreams, to your goals and desires through self compassion, cognitive behavioral therapy practices, and mindfulness.
We recreated the Goal Map in 2021 with the intention of offering a Goal Setting excavation that digs deeper than the surface.
You can complete your Goal Map in the comfort of your own home, on your own schedule. All I ask is that your try to complete it within a 30-day period, if possible.
When you invest in your Goal Map, you will receive:
- A Beautiful 70+ Page PDF Workbook to keep you on track
- An In-Depth Video Tutorial where we guide and motivate you
- The Goal Map Step By Step Information Module
- A 30 Day Goap Map Journal
- A Special Podcast For Extra Motivation
- A Specific Motivational Goal Map Meditation to boost your energy and vibration
This is a holistic (meaning we look at the whole) method of self-motivation through goal setting, self-discovery, and self-love.
Through intention and mindset work, we lay down a foundation for building and preparing you for your goal attainment. It is after that we can create a simple 'Map' to get you there.
Before you start any fitness program or a healthy change in your lifestyle, we suggest creating a Goal Map so that you get clear about what you want and understand where it is coming from.
Get ready to:
- Form new self-empowering habits
- Get in touch with your true self through journaling
- Plant seeds of awareness and endless possibilities through mindset work
- Create an opportunity for massive self-growth by getting real with yourself regarding what your goals are and why you want them
- Uncover and dismantle any thoughts or beliefs that are holding you back
- Develop a simple and attainable action plan that you are excited and motivated to complete
- Have fun with it, because it's super exciting to start believing in your abilities and watching goals come to fruition
When you are about to start your Goal Mapping, light some candles, grab a drink and get comfortable, put on some chill music and begin this journey with an open heart and open mind.
Let's Get Started!